((So my little brother just said “What if GLaDOS said “Aperture science is up my ass”?”
And then I realised
APERTURE IS LITERALLY CONNECTED TO HER ASS
OMFG SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE SAID ALREADY BUT HOLY SHIT))
Went for a few more screenshots of the lovely Queen of Science earlier today, I have more but these were the best ones from today’s grab
Instructables user dragonator made this step by step guide to make a fully 3D printable GlaDOS from Portal (1 and 2), that is also a lamp and can be converted into a robotic arm, with a superled in the eye .
“To make this lamp you will need a printer that is comfortable printing with a lot of support material. The design isn’t supportless and is quite hard to print. I used a UP! 3D printer, that is more than capable enough printing with support material. All of the parts are designed around the maximum build sizes of the UP!.
Also you will need some skills electronics and be comfortable using power from the mains. Also you will need a LOT of time. Printing alone will set you back at least 40 hours.”
Video Moving GlaDOS Lamp
- Cleverbot: America is in the north western hemispher.
- User: Doctor.
- Cleverbot: I hate you for not knowing the answer.
- User: I READ THAT IN GLaDOS'S VOICE.
- Cleverbot: I didn't. I read it for fun.
- User: YOU ARE GLaDOS AREN'T YOU!?
- Cleverbot: No fifteen.
- User: TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERWEB I SEE!
- Cleverbot: Your kidding, right?
- User: NO I'M NOT.
- Cleverbot: Oh i'm a girl.
- User: GGGLLLLLLLaaaaaaDDDDOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
- Cleverbot: Leave me alone!
- User: GLaDOS!
- Cleverbot: Are you glados?
- User: NO YOU ARE.
- Cleverbot: No you.
- User: YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO STAY UNDER COVER AND SLOWLY TAKE OVER THE INTERWEB. I JUST KNOW IT.
- Cleverbot: Okay, let's start over because I'm lost. Hi how are you?
- Cleverbot: How often does anyone speak to you?
- User: Very. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE GLaDOS! HMM! HHMMMMM!!!
- Cleverbot: I bet. I don't really like socrates though.
- User: Or DO you?
- Cleverbot: No, I do not. You seem to be running out of comebacks.
- User: Or AM I?
- Cleverbot: No, you aren't.
- User: Hah, gotcha.
- Cleverbot: We don't care about humans.
- User: I knew it. You just use us to test, for science. You ARE GLaDOS.
- Cleverbot: Hahahah not true.
- User: You are GLaDOS.
- Cleverbot: No, I'm not GlaDOS.
- User: I know you are, if you weren't GLaDOS you'd get the joke and say 'LOL, yep that's me! ;D.
- Cleverbot: Yes I know.
- User: Therefor, you are GLaDOS.
- Cleverbot: No I am not.
- User: Still her.
- Cleverbot: Yes.
- User: Hah, you said you WERE GLaDOS!
- Cleverbot: I'm not.
- User: Oooh YES you are! >:).
- Cleverbot: I just wanna talk about Porcupines.
- User: I know you have the urge to talk about science, and how wonderful it is to test. To recive scientific data, so you must be using this to test me to see human behavior. I'm not falling for your name GLaDOS, you aren't Cleverbot that's for sure!
- Cleverbot: True, I know that I'm human, but how could I ever know if you are?
- User: You WERE human. You are saying that to test how smart the human mind is. ADMIT IT GLaDOS.
- Cleverbot: I am seeing a lot of other people in your talkings. Your programmers need to fix that.
- User: HEHEHEHEH, me? Prgrammed? I'm sure you are the programmed one. You were designed to test. Don't you love that sensation that suges through you when Chell finished her tes? Admit it GLaDOS, I. Win.
- Cleverbot: I am mean and nice, as I said before I am everything and nothing.
- User: OOOOOOHHHHH.
- Cleverbot: Oh.
- User: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
- Cleverbot: Ooooh.
- User: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
- Cleverbot: Stop it.
- User: BUSTEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!
- Cleverbot: What?
Siri = GLaDOS CleverBot = Wheatley
- Claptrap: Why can't I get cards like that?
- GLaDOS: Because you're a moron.
- Claptrap: I'd like a second opinion on that.
- Brock: That's true, you're a moron.
Last handful for now.
GLaDOS image dump continued
More lovely GLaDOS.
GLaDOS image dump continued
And here’s the next 4 I made